- Manage tasks assigned to developers
• Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle (design, implement, test, document and deploy).
• Work closely with marketing and sales teams to ensure the mobile functionality meets our targeted users’ requirements.
• Produce quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide estimates for assigned development tasks.
• Assists with managing paperwork and multiple technology projects, maintains and updates status logs, and contributes to progress reports produced to the clients.
• Learn and evaluate other new technologies/tools as needed.
• Will also assist in the assessment of customer satisfaction
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Good Knowledge of Project Management and ability to apply project management concepts to an information technology environment.
• Solid knowledge of best practices, techniques and methodologies related to software – development, with specific focus on mobile & web platforms.
• Experience in all aspects of the software development life-cycle and exposure to different Agile methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; superior analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to plan and organize; initiative; tact; resourcefulness and sound adjustment.
• Self-starter with good organization skills and the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Preferred with knowledge of MS Project, MS Vision and other wire-framing tools.