Advansoft L.L.C. is a leading technology company specialized in creative custom made Mobile Application development. Its Clients are from Fortune 100 Companies, Middle East Leading Corporation and Local Government Organizations. Advansoft is looking for a Business Development Manager who will utilize the reputation and skills of Advansoft for further growth and market share in its region. Job Functions include: • Stays abreast of emerging technology and competitive trends • Analyzes and defines market prices for in consideration of Advansoft’s value pricing methods and tools • Works out business cases and develops business plans for increasing Advansoft’s share in the market • Cooperates strongly and aligns with the sales, product lines, Finance, Innovation & Program Management, other divisions, as well as marketing, key account management, segment management • Supports and consults countries during the creation of country sales models • Communicates and presents strategies, actions and results to the leadership • Drives innovation for new business opportunities • Responsible for successful launch of new products ensuring compliance to regional requirements. • Self-motivated, accepts ownership for results, and takes initiative. • Detail Analysis and Research of clients and markets needs • Generating new business • Present the company profile to the customer • Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification • Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements • Act as an account manager for your clients • Working with internal colleagues to devise the proposal that meets the client’s brief and budget • Briefing internal staffs, such as creative teams and production departments on customer requirements • Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the company by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively • Monitoring the progress of work and producing status reports • Compiling budgets and costing supplies and projects handling budgets, managing development costs and invoicing clients • Support accounts team in invoicing and other financial follow up. • Detailed status reporting on weekly and monthly basis.
• Bachelor’s degree or MBA; commercial and/or technical preferred
• Minimum of 7 years product management, sales management, business development and/or business management experience
• Experience in developing and executing strategies for new applications and/or businesses
• Strong business acumen
• Experience in having direct contact and negotiations with customers and key stakeholders; global preferred
• High Ability to communicate, present and negotiate at all levels in and outside the organization; professional presence
• Ability to work in an intercultural environment
• Strong technical aptitude; product and application knowledge + knowledge of regional requirements.