JOB PURPOSE Managing Digital Marketing tasks for Advansoft and it’s mobile application products with maximizing exposure through online channels and ensuring customer comments are answered by themselves and the Social Media Executives in accordance with the corporate guidelines. You will oversee, support and drive all aspects of social media management and ensure all are accurately represented online, initiate online marketing activities supporting business plans and objectives of each project to the highest standard. Assist in executing the agreed strategies for the websites and implements online communication plans in accordance with the approved marketing objectives, coordinating with corporate vendors and peers for all projects.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Social Media:
- Contribute and implement social media strategy ensuring corporate and brand requirements are adhered to at all times. • Monitors and updates the Company’s Social Media Portals including outside working hours: o Facebook o Twitter o YouTube o Instagram o LinkedIn o Google+ • Monitors and coordinates online activity to meet the objectives of corporate, events, entity initiatives and individual brand strategies. Ensuring social media platforms are up to date including events and images in all available languages. • Establish and ensure Social Media Marketing activities rigorously maintain marketing content calendar to deliver online campaigns, promotions and equal share of voice for project entities. • Review 3rd party partnership requests and source potential for cooperation to increase brand presence and link building • Online support for Marketing/PR and Customer Relations activities within the business units • Carry out any other activities related to online marketing as directed by Digital Marketing Manager. Website Management: • Assist in the development and management of the roll out of all online communication campaigns in coordination with the PR and the Marketing Manager. • Assist in monitoring and updating the Company’s websites to maintain its saliency: • Supports in the management and coordination of online media and production budgets to ensure that they are within budget. Marketing Strategy: • Assists in developing the brand and act as guardian of the brand identity. • Assists in overseeing all advertising efforts and promotional programs within the social media and online portals to establish brand awareness and create customer loyalty. • Participate in online workshops, conferences and networking opportunities to keep abreast with trends within the online field. Principal Accountabilities: • Monitors and updates project’s social media portals during and outside normal working hours. • Explore and develop new opportunities including new concepts or services to generate revenue growth • Works within agreed standards and guidelines for all brand communications to ensure consistency and level of quality and objectives are achieved. • Manage business relationship with entities, agencies and suppliers to ensure deadlines are met and work is developed according to the guidelines whilst ensuring quality • Generate analytic reports on a regular basis including analysing monthly social media and website statistics. Set necessary actions and execute accordingly .• Create and maintain community guidelines reference log.
- Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 5 years of Digital/Social Media/Customer Relations Experience
• Should have leadership & motivation skills, strategic thinking and project management skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent English language skills required. (Arabic a bonus)
• Strong knowledge of digital analytic tools – eg Radian6, Google Analytics ect COMPETENCIES
• High level of creative thinking – the ability to think outside the box
• Strong knowledge and passion for all things digital
• Must be a people person and socially driven – compassion is key
• Ability to handle conflicts or challenging situations confidently.
• Should possess strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Ability to provide rational input in negotiations.
• Ability to utilize available resources effectively.