* Conducts on-site customer visits with new and existing customers.
* Taking customers feedback accurately and notes about our products and deliver them to the management.
* Forecasts, prospects, and bids for new business to include customers, markets, and additional service opportunities.
* Shares market and competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization; establishes relationships and working partnerships
Partners with customers, vendors, Credit, and A/R to quickly resolve customer service issues
Identifies customer products needs and coordinates execution of orders.
* May conduct negotiations with suppliers, vendors and manufacturers
* Excellent communication Skill in English.
* Good Knowledge in Mobile Application and software requirements.
* Good organising skills.
* Availability of a car is a plus.
* Must have a valid Residency or a Valid Visit Visa.