- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle (design, implement, test, document and deploy).
- Produce quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide estimates for assigned development tasks.
- Learn and evaluate other new technologies/tools as needed.
- Perform all other technical duties as assigned.
- Solid knowledge of best practices, techniques & methodologies related to software development with specific focus web platforms.
- Solid knowledge & web development experience on ASP.NET, PHP, Joomala, WordPress, RESTFUL, SOAP & relational databases.
- Solid foundation in best practices for techniques, methodologies & user-interface design for web platforms.
- Experience in all aspects of the software development life-cycle and exposure to different Agile methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with good organization skills and the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience on mobile application projects (Android, iOS, Blackberry & Windows) will be added advantage.